Bunnies, chicks, eggs.................... ballerinas? Easter is almost here...... can't wait to see my little chickens!!!!!
Thursday, 2 April 2009
Thank you to Debi at Foofooelm for giving me this award. I am so new at this, I didn't realize what it was, so my apologies for taking so long to answer. I am supposed to tell everyone the top seven things I love. They are as follows:
1. My husband "The Dutchman" for he has taken away the pain from my other life and given me love and nourishment to do the things I love the most.
2. My children, (they count as one together) for they have loved me unconditionally and support me in everything I do. (and they mostly like me).
3. The violin, I can't play it, but, I can listen to it's sweet and beautiful sound for hours.....
4. The color white. I never just see white, I see cream and vanilla, ivory and linen, soft pale hues of opal and crisp white cotton......
5. I love faeries, their wings that flutter and hum.... special ones like Isabella and Sophia.
6. Buttons, old and new, especially the sparkly ones.
7. Last but not least, flowers..... any kind and every color.
Now I have to pass it on to seven other favorite blogs.
1. The White Bench, Monica is truly a gifted artist and a true friend. Her blog is a reflection of the beautiful person she is.
2. Her Creative Spirit, Lynn is an amazing mixed media artist with warmth and kindness that shines through in her work.
3. The Raspberry Rabbits, Michelle is a wonderful talented artist with some fluffy friends!
4. Can I Be Pretty In Pink, Deena is warm and remarkable person with the ability to take what life hands her and make it into something inspirational. She faces her challenges straight in the eye!
5. Serendipit-us, Kimberly is a very talented artist whose tales of adventure make me laugh and smile. And she is just too darn cute too!! (you really are Kim)
6. B-happy, Betina whose stories and blogs about motherhood crack me up. Not just a beautiful mother of four, but a very gifted writer and hard working woman.
7. The French Cupboard, Polly who is so sweet and helpful. Her site is so chic and there is always so much to see and take in. I love her creative style and flair.
Please take a minute or two to visit these ladies and drop a line to say, "hello".... you won't be disappointed!
Thank you to Karen for starting my "pay it forward", I enjoyed it so much, I hope everyone receives everything okay. It has been really nice to meet new people and exchanges stories and laugh at our computer skills!! So the gifts are all gone to new homes...... Thanks again everyone.
Thank you to Kim, Deborah, Sammi, Denise, Lynn, and to Lisa for taking part in the "pay it forward". Wonder how long we can keep it going?